Friday, July 31, 2009

What a fun day at CHA!!



Actually, what made it so fun was a trip with a group of friends!! CHA wasn't anything like I expected it... granted, it's not just scrapping and stamping, it's quilting and beading, etc..., too. But, none-the-less I managed to spend every nickle that I took with me!! I'll post some pics tomorrow of some of my "goodies"... I did get the new Corner Chomper - can't wait to play with that! I also picked up a few of the "Ribbon Rings"... something has to help me there!! We also ate at an Ale House in Orlando - that was a blast! Leo and Patrick were great sports to say the least!! Thanks for reading - wish me luck tomorrow as we enter another house adventure!!







3 comments:

  1. What a great day! CHA was fun and the friends were the best!!! I have already opened all my goodies and had to make a quick birthday card tonight, played with the butterfly punch, love it!!! I love my journal blocks too! Going to start moms book tomorrow with new paper! YEah! THanks again maxine for enerything, your addiction of scrapbooking has rubbed off on us all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Face, glad you are following the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! Very jealous that you got to go to CHA!! I've gone the past two years when it was in Chicago, but there was no way I could travel to FL this year!

    ReplyDelete