Sunday, August 9, 2009

This and that!!

I did get my free chocolate - congrats to all of you who got through!! I spent the afternoon yesterday in Orange Park looking at new homes/gallery - WOW!! I did take some pics, but nothing earth shattering! While everything is soooo beautiful, it's soooo expensive!! Please say a quick prayer as today we'll be another step closer to a new house!

My dear friends traveled over to a scrapbook retreat this weekend - minus me. They sound as if they had a blast! I sure missed them this go around!!

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

I'd like to mention the following website with you... it's crazy cool! ArtsCow is the name of it. I have ordered from them and PPD (Michelle) has, too. Their specials and prices knock my socks off!! This week I ordered a photo change purse for $.99 with FREE shipping!! I'm starting my Christmas shopping now - I already have 5 gifts in the wings! That makes me happy!! :) I love the holidays and love choosing special, off the wall gifts for people. The Arts Cow gifts are very personal and they give you a CRAZY amount of FREEBIES!!! Head on over and let me know what you think!!!! Signing up is FREEEEE~

No comments:

Post a Comment