Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Firemen.... usually a HOT subject!!




I must say, our local fire fighters are pretty cutie-patooties... but, NOT this time, since my fireman is only 3 1/2! I thought this was the cutest - my dear son, dressed in last years Halloween fire-fighter costume, was extinguishing a "box" with my vacuum hose! It was definitely a "scrapbook moment!". (He must have received another call - look at his serious face!) LOL - And something scrap related. The 2nd photo is a group of name tags that my local SHOTTS created and entered into a contest a while back - we won 1st place for most originality! We each took a puzzle piece home and decorated it. While we weren't hoping to win any trips to the White House - we knew it would be a fun challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment